Improving Your Look With Lumineers
How Lumineers from your dentist in Pittsburgh, PA, can give you an outstanding smile
Do you need to improve your look? Nothing says outstanding appearance like an outstanding smile! Now, you can easily achieve a great new smile with the help of lumineers.
Here at LiveWell Dentistry in Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Gary W. Machiko offers a wide range of cosmetic dental services, including lumineers, to give you an amazing smile—read on to learn more.
What lumineers can do for you
Lumineers are thin laminates of sparkling porcelain that are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are one of the most popular cosmetic dental services because they are beautiful and versatile.
In fact, lumineers are the perfect choice to cover up minor and major imperfections like:
- Chips and tooth erosion due to aging
- Cracks or fractures due to trauma
- Stains and discolorations due to lifestyle or genetics
- Loss of tooth structure due to an injury
Lumineers can also make small spaces or gaps between your teeth appear closed. They can make rotated teeth appear straighter, and generally change the size, shape, and color of your teeth—the choice is up to you.
In addition to versatility, you will enjoy these important benefits with Lumineers:
- Natural beauty, because porcelain reflects light, just like natural tooth enamel
- Conservative treatment, because little to no tooth structure is removed, just enough to compensate for the thickness of the Lumineers
- Long-lasting results, because porcelain is stain-resistant, so your Lumineers will stay beautiful for years
Lumineers typically require between two and three appointments, including a consultation appointment. Imagine having a great new smile in just a couple of visits!
To read more detailed information about Lumineers and how they can improve your look, please visit the Veneers page on the website at https://www.drmachiko.com/veneers.html
To discover the magic of lumineers and additional cosmetic dentistry services, call Dr. Gary W. Machiko of LiveWell Dentistry in Pittsburgh, PA, at (724) 719-2866.